I Forge Iron

Striker hammer on ebay

does this look like a good hammer ? Can these Striker hammers get worn out ? Seems a few thousand less than other used strikers I've seen. Assuming it doesn't get bid up a lot at the end. Seems a bit suspect to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POWER-HAMMER-/130574229890?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D2820764703338890928#ht_500wt_922

"Three hammer heads, one flat, one curved face, and one half curved and flat face"

"We have only used this hammer only a little and it is fanatic and easy to use "

Lot of really low prices on hammers these days popping up compared to a few years ago. It's the same with all big ticket items. When times get rough, people start to re-evaluate what they really "need".

I'm guessing you didn't see that Anyang on craigslist in CA for $2500 or whatever it ended up going for. I'm still crying over it, although in the end, I got as good or better a deal on a Bull.