I Forge Iron

FS Anvil and swage block

spreep: Maybe you should post in the tailgaiting section of the site. Wouldn't hurt to read the rules posted at the beginning of the threads as a sticky note, either.

People can't be serious about their interest if there are NO details, and NO price stated.

Also, I hope this isn't an attempt to get a price guideline for your anvils and swage block.

Are you a blacksmith by chance, or an antique-r?

On second thought, I'm serious, I'll give you $20.00 for the lot, you pay the shipping. Just kidding.;)

about 8 years ago my wife let me buy my first anvil and let me buy it new. I was using a chunk of steel for an anvil befor i got it. I have never regreted the purchase. i payed about $5 a lb for a 110lb ped. its still in grate shape and looks almost new (yes i do use it) at the current way prices are going i could sell it for any ware between 800 to 900 today based on new ped prices. you could say it was a better investment than the stock market. not that i ever plane on selling it i plane on using it till the day i die and hope one of my kids will want it and use it and not sell it off, but if it ever does get sold off i hope it goes to some one that will use it and apreceate it.