I Forge Iron

Pexto 980 Stake Plate

Tuna

Does this MONSTER even exist ? I have come across this and a few other goodies in a recent storage unit acquisition. I am having absolutely no luck hunting down any information of when this behemoth of a stake plate was made or perhaps what its worth today? Very excited to hear what all the OG's and or anyone else would have for information on this bad boy. =P

unnamed.jpg

twoPexto (1).jpg

Thanks Thomas , I have seen the 981s go for just over 1000, figured this may be - fair price at 12-1500. Any idea on a good resource for where I can read on the History of Pexto . Google brings pretty limited information unfortunately.

Have you looked at what vintagemachinery.org has under their mfgindex for Peck Stow & Wilcox?

Most folks that do hobby work don't need a full stake plate and can work off of individual stake holders that are still made and sold fairly reasonably.  Schools and University programs are probably the high dollar buyers these days.